This is one of the better Assams I’ve had lately. Smells sweet and cocoa-like in the bag. On drinking it, it has that brisk, malty tasting Assam tea character, but also has an almost smokey or roasty taste to it that kind of reminds me of Keemun tea. I was going to add sugar, but I’m enjoying it so much without… it’ll have to wait until next time. The current batch is pretty reasonably priced. Iced I like it even more, tastes kind of like some of the more expensive Assam teas I like. Iced score 86, hot score 84.