This has everything I want in a great iced tea: black tea, with floral qualities and a hint of fruity notes that do not go overboard. Everything is nicely balanced. With a little sugar, this is just about as good as it gets. I now have 3 “must have” iced teas, and this company makes 2 of them, so I give them props for that. I will be ordering more of this.

The Tea Merchant

Glad you liked it! My 3 favorite iced teas that i make are, this one (Lychee Essence), Tropical Splash, and Peach Petal. I’m curious what other iced tea themed blend did you like?

El Monstro

The other one is actually the French Earl Grey, which I had been drinking hot but decided to try iced because it’s getting warm outside.

The Tea Merchant

Oh interesting to be fair i have never had that one iced, i think i will do that today!

Comments

The Tea Merchant

El Monstro

The Tea Merchant

I’m basically a bum with gourmet taste.

California