Sitting here while it steeps, I think this is one of the best smelling oolongs I’ve experienced. Smells like hot springs, with some floral and roasty notes.

Drinking it – The mineral like scent comes through at the forefront on taste. It is a little floral tasting for me as well, but different from other oolongs, which usually give me kind of a lavenderesque taste. Tastes a little bit like roasted nuts too now that I think of it. On the second steep some flan like flavors are starting to come through, and the floral notes are lessening.

Very nice!