I loved the Autumn green, so I ordered some of this, not sure how similar or different they are going to be, but I guess I’m about to find out!

On opening the bag, wow what an aroma, very fresh smelling, kind of reminds me of nori.

Taste is similar to the Autumn Laoshan Green, except it seems like the Autumn one is slightly more buttery tasting, while the Spring harvest on the other hand has notes of fresh greens and veges in the forefront. It has a sweetness to it that reminds me of snap-peas right off the vine. Good stuff.

Revisiting this 5 months later, I am now picking up a very tasty chestnutty flavor that I am really enjoying.