I always wanted to try one of these. It unfurled slowly (the opening process was definitely cool to watch, as was the end result), and I was afraid the long steep would make it bitter, but I never took the leaves/flower out and it was good the whole time, even after sitting for like 20 minutes. Kind of a mild, pleasant, mostly green tea taste. It kind of reminded me of the dragonwell green I just had from the same company. My lady friend really enjoyed this as well.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more