I’ve been kind of bummed lately, because I have too much tea, which is actually a good problem to have, but it also means no new reviews/teas to try for awhile while I drink my collection down. Then while going through my tea tonight, OH SNAP YO, I found this unopened sample hiding in my cupboard.

Smells great in the bag, nice and balanced. I hate it when chais have one or two ingredients overpowering the rest. Taste is quite good. I think this might be my second favorite chai, and perhaps a contender for the first spot…we’ll see. I have to experiment with it a little more to know for sure.