Smells nutty and chocolatey in the bag before steeping, like a Chinese black tea. Smells like a dark oolong after steeping. That oolong smell seems to come through on taste as well, kind of minerally tasting to me. Crisp and refreshing, good characteristic for iced tea. There seems to be a little bit of natural sweetness there too. I’m going to have to make a few more cups to be sure, but I think we have a winner here. I made a big cup to share with my girlfriend, and just realized I drank the whole thing while I wrote this, bahahaha.