drank Paris by Harney & Sons

This was the last tea I hadn’t experienced on my “I really want to try it” list…until now. The leaves smell really good: rich, fruity, and sweet. In fact, it smells so good I feel like leaving the container open in my room. On taste…it makes me think of an earl grey with berry notes. I’m getting a hint of sourness that reminds me of pomegranate perhaps? After making this a few more times, I greatly prefer it iced and sugared.

Cavocorax

It’s good. It’s also REALLY good iced.

El Monstro

That sounds about right, I can see myself preferring this with some ice, maybe a little sweetener. I think I’m going to use more leaf next time as well, it was kind of light bodied the first time for me.

Comments

Cavocorax

It’s good. It’s also REALLY good iced.

El Monstro