Smells promising in the bag and on steeping, like good green tea (vegetal, woody,) yet I’m also getting a scent that reminds me of vanilla cake for some reason. Taste is pretty good, a little mild, no bitterness. Vegetal, with a faint note in the background that kind of reminds me of cinnamon. This is organic, which is always a plus. With the price, which is more reasonable than some similar teas I have tried, plus the easy drinking experience, this would be a decent daily drinker. (current upton # for this is ZG46)