My 40 day fast is up and had my “first” cup of tea this afternoon! Too bad this tea was the first I had. I like the sour aspect of this tea, and it isn’t overwhelming, but it should be a little sweeter. More raspberry than pomegranate. I detect the orange zest but am not certain about chamomile.
Unfortunately I have like 19 more bags of this stuff. Maybe the rest will be better cold. Or a reduced version with some cane sugar for an ice cream syrup or something…

As one gets older, their palate changes, leading to an enjoyment of different tastes. I was always a heavy coffee drinker throughout my teens, which has not-so-recently become tea instead.

I’m a very spiritual person, serving our most glorious God and our savior Jesus Christ is the focus of every aspect of my life. I do not exalt myself or judge others; for that would make me a hypocrite. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, including myself and all other Christians.
I love animals, music, driving, playing the organ, harpsichord and my Telecaster.

Tea is not a new thing to me, but flavored teas certainly are. So far my favorite tea is a good Russian Caravan or hot Rooibos.

United States