Complex flavours of apricot, honey, bitterness, and flowers. Very different and interesting. Definitely enjoyed it, but it resembles a black tea more than an oolong.

seule771

I was reading reviews of Oolong and most surprised to see described as black tea. I like the robustness that can be found in good Oolong but don’t think of them as black tea. Foojoy Classic Oolong seems comparable perhaps. Unlike Wuyi traditional Oolong.

I think the robustness found in the cup makes one think of black tea; at least that was my impression when I had some Oolong, since I only drink green teas and found I liked Oolong as well.

Perhaps I have not made sense.

Comments

seule771

Perhaps I have not made sense.

Canada