drank 7th Heaven by Tealux

First time trying this tea from Tealux and it’s going to be one of my all time favs. It’s not a tea for everyone but I drink Lapacho tea on it’s own anyway just for the earthy taste and the antifungal properties. The citrus/vanilla flavouring mixes well with the Lapacho and it makes a wonderful evening tea.

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada