drank Butterscotch Potion by Tealux

Another tea I’ve had for awhile and enjoyed many times but forgot to review. The brew temperature from Tealux says 194F. That seems just way too high for a white tea and I’ve been brewing closer to the 175F. Definitely has a smooth butterscotch flavour. The peppercorn is very faint and I only seemed to notice it when the tea cooled down more. It is just enough to add to the tea but not ruin the overall flavour. I’m not as experienced as some others on Steepster noticing the different notes but am working on it.

Flavors: Caramel, Peppercorn

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada