Picked up this tea the other day at the Metro store which has loads of different teas. This one sounded good but it’s in tea bags. When I opened it the orange smell hit my nose but not in a good way. It was sharp. Brewed up , I used 175 temperature water. The white tea is ….not the best I’ve had. It brews up dark and it does not have that mild delicate flavour that loose tea does. It is a stronger white tea. The orange flavour tastes artificial . Overall this is a crappy tea compared to some of the loose leaf white teas out there. For a bagged tea, it still is not great; but definitely not horrible. It is drinkable. Why am I so pulled in by fancy packaging? The box looked cute. The combo of white tea with orange sounded enticing. So here again I have bought a tea when I don’t need it and on top of that , it’s a bad tea. I think I do need TDA (Tea Drinkers Anonymous)

175 °F / 79 °C

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada