drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

I think this is one of the teas I saw in MissB’s collection and wanted to try. Well now I get to try it , thanks to Miss B’s mystery pack. The grapefruit flavour and the tea go together perfectly in this tea. The tea is such a nice light vegetal green. The grapefruit flavour is light too. Every mouthful is perfection. Gotta get me some more of this tea!!!!!

180 °F / 82 °C
MissB

Oh, yay! I’m so glad this worked for you. It’s really lovely.

Ubacat

It was perfection. This tea alone would make me want to order from Butiki Teas. Thanks for the sample!

Comments

MissB

Oh, yay! I’m so glad this worked for you. It’s really lovely.

Ubacat

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada