drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

This sample came from MissB. Another black tea that has surprised me. I tried to be so careful not to go over the steep time. I was actually planning on keeping a bit under the steep time as I don’t like my black tea strong but things happen and it went over by a couple of minutes. JustJames described it right. This is similar to ferarro rocher minus the chocolate! I don’t drink milk or cream but I bet for those who do this would be amazing with some milk added. Still a really good tea without anything added. Just love the hazelnut flavour. I’m glad there’s a bit more in the sample so I can enjoy this again.

Flavors: Nuts

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada