drank Organic Pu-erh by Tea At Sea

When I placed my order with Tea at Sea they generously gave me some more samples free. This is one I looked forward to trying. In the package it smelled so rich, almost chocolatey. I brewed it up and was drinking from the first infusion when I read on their website to discard the first infusion. Don’t know why. It was tasting pretty good but strong. So i followed their directions, discarded it and did a 2nd infusion. More of the mushroomy taste comes through in the 2nd infusion and the bark/woody flavor is just a little less strong. It’s still a pretty strong tea but sooo earthy and rich. MMMMM I’ve just slurped the last sip down.

Flavors: Mushrooms, Wood

200 °F / 93 °C

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada