drank Apricot green by The TeaCupany

I don’t know why it is but I am at a loss of words to describe this tea. I have been enjoying some unflavoured green teas lately and when I taste the flavoured it comes across as not natural to me. I still think the tea is good. It’s got a decent green base, a bit astringent. The apricot flavouring is okay and could be adding to the astringent taste. Nothing bad about this tea but nothing seems to really make me love it either. Holding off on any rating until I’ve had a few cups of this. It might grow more on me later.

Flavors: Apricot

180 °F / 82 °C

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada