This sample came to me from Dexter3657. When I brewed it up , I could smell something I just couldn’t place. For taste I picked up the light white tea but just couldn’t detect the melon. I don’t know why. There are plenty of reviews here that say they can taste the melon. Then I read a review that said it tasted like liquid bread. Yes, that’s the taste I picked up – like a baker’s yeast.

Just not my cup of tea but thanks Dexter3657 for the sample. I’m glad I got to try it.

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada