What a wonderful tea to have on a quiet Sunday morning. This tea is like the early morning mist in the mountain countryside that creeps in ; giving an awe inspiring view and then slowly slides back out as the bright early morning sun rises.

The beautiful dry leaves smell so sweet and mossy. I had to just enjoy the smell of them before brewing. Brewed at 195F for 1 min. Then I noticed they recommend shorter steeps. On my 2nd infusion I did only 40 sec.

What an amazing green tea. It was so sweet , buttery, & mossy. Just so fresh tasting. Both steeps were very light tasting. I loved it so much I kind of wanted more of the taste to come through; but maybe that’s what makes it so wonderful – the light taste. I definitely would consider buying this one.

Flavors: Butter, Moss, Sweet

TheTeaFairy

Love this tasting note :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Love this tasting note :-)

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada