drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

So long, suckers! All in all, this was a Davids Tea miss for me. I found it fairly disappointing and the flavours did not meld in any way I appreciated. The juniper and mint were interesting, but combined with apple, etc, it ranged from okay to gross. I think that removing the apple might have made it better, but I can’t be sure. I find DT is going overboard on ingreients latley (last year or so I have felt this way) and they need to rein in a few of their blends and really make a solid tea before I lose heart.

Kay Kanada

TOTALLY agree. In the words of Yoda: More ingredients a better tea does not make.

TeaBrat

Teavana is way guilty of this also…

Comments

Kay Kanada

TeaBrat

Teavana is way guilty of this also…

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada