drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

Another bubblegum tea… I held out a lot of hope for it at first, the aroma was very much like an orange creamsicle, and the first few sips even alternated between bold (yet sweet) orange and a vanilla creaminess but as the cup started to cool it began to taste like bubblegum. Now I can’t get any flavour or aroma out of it other than bubblegum and I am pretty bummed. I like orange teas, but I find it difficult to get one that tastes good. Not much else to say about this, it’s pretty forgettable. I would rather have more bagged Twinings African Honeybush Mandarin and Orange than this one.

Mercuryhime

I sort of agree with you. David’s has some great blends (coco chai rooibos!), but a lot of their fruit flavors are too candy-like for me. I like something more natural that works with the tea base. But I guess many others like candy like flavors. ah well. Lupicia is working well for me so I can get fruit teas from them. :)

Kay Kanada

I feel like they should focus on enhancing the flavours of the tea base with a complimentary fruit/herb/spice, rather that attempt to create a whole other flavour that ends up masking the tea and causing it to just seem fake. But, maybe Mercuryhime is right… we might be the minority!

Comments

Mercuryhime

Kay Kanada

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada