drank Honey & Pear by Lupicia

Another from my box of teas from LiberTeas on teatra.de – WEE!!! The beau and I brewed up a pot of this while watching the last two episodes of Arrested Development. I know we’re behind the times, but oh well. As for the tea, I’m not familiar with or fond of green tea, but this one appeals to me in terms of flavourings. Hojicha is totally new to me but I’m intrigued to give it a shot.

The steeped liquor is a rich honey colour, and has a chickory-esque aroma. Smells faintly woody/nutty but there’s also a sweetness in the aroma. Fairly appealing, and nothing like any green tea I’ve tried. According to my research, that’s no surprise. First sips are surprising. It’s so reminiscent of chickory! It’s got a sort of pseudo chocolate aspect going on too. There is a faint sweetness with a woody almost smoke note as well. Not getting much by way of pear, but I assume the honey is the reason for the sweetness. Another nice one to have tried and I think I might take what’s left of this one to work to finish up. Yum!

160 °F / 71 °C
DaisyChubb

Yay my boy and I are late on the AD wagon as well. It’s a lovely wagon, thank goodness for Netflix!

Uniquity

We actually started watching it a few years ago and stopped for some reason with only 4 episodes left. Since they are talking about making another season and a movie now, I figured we ought to actually finish it up. It’s hilarious but SO bizarre! : )

Camiah

My husband and I recently started watching as well. It is fantastic!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Uniquity

Camiah

My husband and I recently started watching as well. It is fantastic!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada