drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Some of my tea friends have probably learned by now that I have a tendency to have a lot of love for a tea at first – only to have my feelings wither over time. It’s terrible. This tea, however, defies my usual tendencies. This tea is still fabulous to me. I love the fuzziness from the mate, the sweetness rocking out all over the place. It’s good hot or cool (room temperature) which is really saying something for me. It is a treat!

Kittenna

It seems the same thing happens to me: I’ll LOVE a tea on my first try and be all “OMG must have tins and tins more”, and then I must build it up in my head so much that the second time is not nearly as good. Mostly happens for flavoured teas… (and Honeybee was one of them. Initially thought I loved it the most out of everything I’ve tried, but it’s definitely off the repurchase list now).

Comments

Kittenna

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada