I got a sample of this back n March and am finally giving it a go. I am steeping it up in my perfect tea mug for around 3/4 minutes-ish. I love citrus teas BUT find they are usually not done well, so I am eternally on the search for a good one. I am not a fan of green teas in general but find they do work well for citrus, so I hope I don’t regret this decision.

The dry aroma is very sharp, like the zest of a clementine, tangerine or other sweet orange-like fruit. The steeped liquor is much more muted, with more of a green tea aroma than anything else. by that, i mean sweet hay or grass. Fields after the rain, that sort of thing. : )

In terms of taste, the citrus is not very forward. It is nicely disguised in the background of the green tea and is actually really pleasant. I would like a bit more citrus, but this really works. Especially to the idea of a tangerine tea, since there is the sweetness from the green. Definitely suitable but not a re-buy.

PS – The beau is now the fiancee. After eight years, we’re now “official.” I’m so excited! Now to plan and pay for (what we hope to be) a small intimate country wedding. We shall see..

Indigobloom

oh wow congratulations!!! so happy for you :)

DaisyChubb

Ninavampi

Congrats!!! :)

tigress_al

Kittenna

Ooooh congratulations! Everyone’s getting engaged/married it seems! My sister just got engaged a couple weeks ago, so I have wedding fever too :P

Azzrian

Congratulations!!!

Dylan Oxford

Awesome! Congrats!

Alphakitty

Helena

Congratulations!!! :D I wish you every happiness with your tea and your fiancee

Uniquity

Thanks everyone! We’re very excited!

Missy

Congratulations!

Comments

Indigobloom

oh wow congratulations!!! so happy for you :)

DaisyChubb

Alphakitty

Helena

Congratulations!!! :D I wish you every happiness with your tea and your fiancee

Uniquity

Thanks everyone! We’re very excited!

Missy

Congratulations!

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada