drank Jasmine Bloom by Adagio Teas

This was very nice! I can no longer recall if I received this is in my box of teas from LiberTeas or if a friend game it to me for my birthday, but the beau and I finally did this up today. Unfortunately, our electric kettle which heats the water to your desired temp chose to die today, so we had to wing it in terms of temp. The bloom opened really beautifully, I had a grand time trying to photograph it through the teapot. The tea itself is really unassuming, lovely flavour with no bitterness at all. I found it really refreshing hot and also after it had cooled off a bit. We intend to do another steep of it later on – blooming teas really have a lot to offer!

This wasn’t the most attractive bloom I’ve ever seen (there were 2 or 3 smallish white flowers – I presume jasmine flowers?), but all blooming teas are a treat to behold, and I am very impressed with the way the flavour held up (as I find that can be a bit of a disappointment on occasion). Loved it!

LiberTEAS

You may have gotten it in the box of teas from me… I did have a box of these that I was sharing with people in my sampler boxes for a while.

lanestew

do you think this would make a good iced tea?

Uniquity

I don’t happen to enjoy iced tea but I would imagine that if you do it would be refreshing. Mild though, but that might not be a problem.

Comments

LiberTEAS

lanestew

do you think this would make a good iced tea?

Uniquity

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada