Quick one: Received this in the second wave of samples from Della Terra Teas in their new packaging (thicker plastic, better smell blocking!) This one reminds me of David’s Tea’s Oh Canada, but the aroma is a little different. I accidentally steeped it for 8 minutes, an I used 1.5 heaping teaspoons to get serious flavour.

I get maple in the taste with a hint of rooibos behind it, like the syrup is coming straight from the tree. There is a hint of roastiness at the end that makes me think of melting marshmallows – I’m loving this! Thanks again, DTT!

8 min or more
KeenTeaThyme

Mmm, maple. Is it crazy to consider moving to Canada and/or applying for dual citizenship because you’re in love with maple? ;)

Keen…absolutely not.

Uniquity

Or you could come for the general awesomeness of Canada! : )

But the syrup is pretty good too!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Keen…absolutely not.

Uniquity

Or you could come for the general awesomeness of Canada! : )

But the syrup is pretty good too!

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada