I don’t know what is wrong with me or my taste buds, but I did not get any cookies or cream out of this, either in taste or aroma! I prepared 1/2 teaspoon, sifted and whisked – then got sweetened matcha, but no flavour! I ordered the distinctive flavouring, and am wondering if I should have taken it up a notch. I will be trying it again another time, in case something was off in this experience, but I am a little disappointed. The aroma wasn’t even cookies and cream – it was almost more burnt sugar/creme brulee. I’m not a fan of milk at all, and don’t particularly enjoy it in matcha, but I might try that at some point to see if it brings out the creaminess. Hoping for better matcha luck with the cheesecake and strawberry flavours.

*Will rate another time after I re-try.

Babble

I didn’t quite understand the hype myself. I wasn’t too fond of the flavor and didn’t really taste much, either.

Indigobloom

Same here, I just can’t grow to love this one for some reason. It tastes rather chemical like to me

Comments

Babble

Indigobloom

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada