I tend to forget that I like Keemun. I recently finished off a tin of a low grade Keemun from a local tea store, and turned to this one today to try something I hadn’t tasted before. Teavivre graciously sent me this in my first batch of samples months and months ago – and though I thought I tried it, apparently not. Actually, I owe Teavivre half a dozen reviews. I feel miserable about it, but a lot of times I just want to drink a tea and enjoy it, rather than thinking about the review I owe. Anyway, on to the tea.

We did a steep with boiling water for around 3 minutes, the liquor was rich and surprisingly brown in our new glass bubble tea cups. If you want smallish double walled cups, the Bubble ones at Davids Tea are super cute. I love them. Anyway, the tea was rich in flavour, I remember lots of strong notes, reminiscent of chocolate. Why do so many of my favourite black teas remind me of chocolate?! I REALLY enjoyed this one and would consider adding it to the Teavivre order I am trying to make (for some reason their site is refusing our credit card as payment. I’m a little bummed). The flavour was bold but not harsh and it was very smooth with no bitterness. (all good points in my book!) See my note on Persian Apple for how the second steep went, heheh.

This is a keemun win, for sure. Now to get my order to process…

SimpliciTEA

I hear you regarding posting reviews of teas sent to be sampled and reviewed. I also have yet to review a few teas Teavivre sent me. Eventually, though …

TeaVivre

We have two options for credit card, one is for VISA / Mastercard. So if your card doesn’t belong to this, then it can’t work, and you need to choose PayPal / Other Credit Card option. We receive payment from Credit/Debit card by Paypal gateway. So once you choose a payment method by credit card it will direct you to Paypal page.

Uniquity

We contacted you via the contact us form on your site and are in communication now with a representative of your company.

CupofTree

I love when a good black reminds me of chocolate :)

Comments

SimpliciTEA

TeaVivre

Uniquity

CupofTree

I love when a good black reminds me of chocolate :)

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada