drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

So I bought this one (and my tea pet and a few others) a year ago. Because my stash is so ridiculous and I tend to keep my favourites eternally, I still have almost all of it left. I booked today off to indulge myself in bad wedding movies, tea and bread-making, so I enjoyed a few gong-fu infusions of this while watching Made of Honour. I’ve gotta say, I don’t know how I am going to make it 6 more months waiting for my wedding. I already live with my fiancee and we’ve been together for going on nine years but I am just so excited to have a big party with everyone we love to celebrate us. Plus, I adore my dress and just want to wear it all the time! : )

Anyway. This tea. So yummy. Despite the aging, it is lovely and rich, there is smoothness and some definite malt, but no bitterness to be found. There is a lot of cocoa and earthy tea flavour, but as I say it is just all so smooth! I’ve done three infusions so far in my gaiwan and this afternoon I will do a few more, I think. This is a sensational tea, and I have even more respect for it now than I did a year ago. Now I just need to enjoy it all before it gets too old!

CHAroma

Ooooh!!! Can you post a picture of your dress??

Uniquity

Unfortunately, the dress is in lockdown for the next six months, my fiancee also checks Steepster, though very infrequently. I keep having to watch out that I don’t accidentally mention details. Surprisingly difficult – we share everything!

CHAroma

I hear you. Very exciting though!!

Comments

CHAroma

Ooooh!!! Can you post a picture of your dress??

Uniquity

CHAroma

I hear you. Very exciting though!!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada