drank Milk & Cookies by 52teas

Finishing this sample up today, I still get a bit more spice than I would expect. Brown sugar remains at the fore but isn’t enough on it’s own to cut the bitter base tea. Milk is absent but there is a wisp of chocolate at the back of the sip. This still isn’t an accurately flavoured tea but is nice enough on it’s own. I love the brown sugar flavour and wish that the bitterness wasn’t taking over. Close to good, but not quite.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada