drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

I tried a sample of this in store and found it way too sweet. Nonetheless, the beau talked me into picking up 50 grams. We made it hot last night (I still don’t really like iced tea) and it was, once again, way too sweet. Davids, you need to cut back on coconut and stevia. Like now. The beau enjoyed it (though he preferred it cooled) but I would be happier to never taste that much sweetness in a ‘tea’ again. I am considering adding some lemon myrtle or maybe a bit of a tart tea to try to bring it from sugar water to lemonade but for now it is just an unnecessary sugar bomb. I should have known better.

so glad to see this since i was nearly tempted to look into this one. now i don’t have to!

KeenTeaThyme

Yikes! I wanted to try this one too. I had hoped the stevia would balance any tartness but it seems like it overwhelmed it!

Aimee Popovacki

i still don’t get why mango has to be in pink lemonade ha ha..

Uniquity

This is one the rare times that I actually wanted MORE hibiscus. How strange is that?!

Aimee Popovacki

mmm you know what, with that combo of ingridients.. i could see that!

Nicola

Definitely wasn’t too sweet. It had a tartness to it. Your taste buds are off!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Aimee Popovacki

i still don’t get why mango has to be in pink lemonade ha ha..

Uniquity

Aimee Popovacki

mmm you know what, with that combo of ingridients.. i could see that!

Nicola

Definitely wasn’t too sweet. It had a tartness to it. Your taste buds are off!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada