Wow, I can’t believe I still have about 50 grams of this one. I wish I had known that you don’t have to buy 100 g of each tea way back when I started! I tripled up on the “leaf” to try to coax some flavour out of this today but it tastes exactly like it did three years ago – like rooibos with a hint of something lemongrass in the background and no raspberry to be seen. Or nectar, for that matter.

I am thinking that extra lemon could make this more interesting and maybe take it in a lemonade direction. I would like to add some lemon myrtle and see what I could get. Or maybe some mint and see what that does. It feels like it needs something sharp to jazz it up a bit.

EDIT to add: I just looked at my tasting note from three years ago. At that time I said I should mix it with lemon or mint. Way to go Uniquity! I still haven’t done it, but at least I have the same reaction. Also, I forgot all about three lemon green. I think I finished that years ago. Hmm.

keychange

I hear you on wishing I hadn’t purchased 100 G of each tea! but damn, those tins just look so much better than plastic bags!

Aimee Popovacki

haha….. i used to do that at davids… then i switched to doing it because they kept getting rid of teas… now luckily i’ve stopped that little habit lol.

Comments

keychange

Aimee Popovacki

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada