Here is another older one that I have brought to work in an effort to sip down. I am not a fan of green tea in general but some of the fruity blends with sencha aren’t too bad. I remember when we bought this it was marketed as similar to something else we liked at Davids – but I can’t for the life of me remember what that was anymore. This was stored in the zip pouch it came in and still has a lot of aroma, a mix of sweet and tart fruit, almost like dried cranberries if that helps.

Hot, it was lackluster. The green tea was very mild (that is a plus) but so was the fruit flavour. I am not a huge fan of plums so I wasn’t over the moon about the flavouring idea, but it didn’t taste like anything plum to me. Just generic. Where this really shines though (and very unexpectedly) is cold. I had a bit left in my mug which became room temperature and that is very flavourful . Again, not plum, but much more flavour than hot.

I do not tend to like iced tea but that could be the way to use this one up. I am leery of cold brewing green teas as I understand them to be finicky and I do not like astringency at all. I could certainly make a pot of this hot and put it aside to cool though. I might take it back home to do that with as I think the beau would really like it that way.

Bonus points for iced tea options.

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada