drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

I am finally trying this which was apparently a replacement for my beloved but long discontinued Mojito (also from Davids). This came out last summer with identical ingredients but also the addition of my nemesis, coconut. For some reason, Mojito always appealed to me most in winter and now I find myself reaching for this one. I hope the coconut is not noticeable but at the same time I don’t want to love it because I can’t get it anymore.

Not that this will help those that didn’t try Mojito, but it smells the same. Sweet mint, some clear rooibos that is woody/sharp. In the past I preferred to add extra mint but I am trying this as is before I much about with the rest of my sample. It does have a smell that reminds me of coconut but Mojito always gave me that impression as well, actually.

First sips are lovely. Sweet, light mint, almost a taste of dried pineapple and not too much rooibos. Again, this is unhelpful but it tastes exactly like Mojito to me. That is bad because I only bought 16 grams, but I love it. Now I regret not trying it in the summer so I could stock up if it was good. I see that it is available online in 250 grams for $19.50. If I weren’t moving this month, I would jump on that. As it is though I need to conserve my finances and I certainly have enough tea. If this one comes back next summer I will definitely stock up though. It’s nice to have one of my all time favourites back, even if it is only for a short while. Mmmm!

Aimee Popovacki

Lol I have lots… id be ok with swapping some out…

Uniquity

I appreciate that but I am terrible for not drinking my tea fast enough. If I got more now it would get packed and then end up not getting drank for months again. I’m a disaster, I know. Thanks for the offer though!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

Lol I have lots… id be ok with swapping some out…

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada