This tea is doing double duty – first tea in the new house and first review with the new system! I am using my phone but so far so good. The site is still super clunky on my phone but the font is actually legible now! I can’t use the slider bars though and I am at constant risk of losing my note. Hmmm.

Anyway, I served this tea for the beau and our first guest in the house and everyone liked it. It is very affordable, rich in taste with a natural honeyed sweetness and some cocoa notes. It resteeps well and is never bitter. Lovely!!

looseTman

Uniquity, BIG Congrats on your new home!

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats on the new house!!

aisling of tea

SO excited for you and your new house!

Terri HarpLady

Yay for you, yay for your new home!

keychange

a new home! wonderful!

tigress_al

Congrats on your new home!

Uniquity

Thanks, all! It’s been a real trip getting settled in. I got the tea all unpacked and set up a tea/record area in the living room though, so I’m happy! :)

Comments

looseTman

Uniquity, BIG Congrats on your new home!

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats on the new house!!

aisling of tea

SO excited for you and your new house!

Terri HarpLady

Yay for you, yay for your new home!

keychange

a new home! wonderful!

tigress_al

Congrats on your new home!

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada