Enjoying this one with my grandmother and husband today along with some fresh homemade donuts. The perfect accompaniment! I also got news this morning that I didn’t get the library job I applied for but they DID offer me a better one so this is an exciting day. Tomorrow my brothers arrive for a March Break visit and all is well in the world. Loving the Dragon Pearls and all the good news!

woot! better job!

Terri HarpLady

Awesome, to everything you shared! Homemade donuts? New Job? Great Tea? Yeah, Awesome!

Fjellrev

Nice, congratulations! And the food combination sounds awesome.

OMGsrsly

Yay for the job! :) Have fun with your family.

Comments

woot! better job!

Terri HarpLady

Fjellrev

Nice, congratulations! And the food combination sounds awesome.

OMGsrsly

Yay for the job! :) Have fun with your family.

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada