Backlog, from yesterday: (Mis-posted as Wildberry…makes me laugh now that I know the truth).

The smell of the teabag while dry reminds me of licorice candies my grandfather likes. Luckily, licorice is not on the list of ingredients. Nonetheless, this is an off-putting smell for me. While steeping, the liquor is the sort of berry juice purple I’ve come to expect from Celestial Seasonings.

Finally, the smell comes in as promised – berries! And a lot of them. The steeped smell is similar to childhood fruit punch, though the taste is not nearly as strong or sickly sweet. What I am left with if I can ignore the (still strong) sugar smell is really a nice berry flavoured tea. I can’t pick out specific notes and it is a bit of a ‘busy’ tea, but quite tasty. I think I’ll stick with True Blueberry in future, but this is the beauty of the sample packs – I find out what I like for cheap! : )

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada