drank Mojito by DAVIDsTEA

My heart is breaking – Somehow, out of nowhere, this tea has become one of my favourites. I honestly considered not having a cup right now because I wouldn’t be able to squeeze in my other two customary steeps and I didn’t want to waste them (then I realized I could steep the bag again tomorrow, huzzah!). Anyway, it is excellent that I love this tea, because I have 3/4 of a tin of it. It is devastating that I love this tea because it was apparently a summer only tea and isn’t available anymore. Not to mention that it might not ever be again. I can see myself now in 6 months, begging the lovely ladies at David’s Tea to find a long hidden stash. My best hope, other than the tea coming back into circulation permanently, is that I will fall out of love with it and I will be able to move on. Until then, I drink happily, but sparingly. Three steeps per ‘serving’ – this will help it last : )

Jessie

My mom gave me a summer collection kit from the sample sale for Christmas. I’m liking them all but have been hesitant to open the Mojito as, while the description sounds tasty, I pretty much dislike mint teas across the board. I’d rather it have a good home than me dislike it, so if you’d like another 25g of it I’d be happy to send it to you!

I thought I hadn’t opened it but unfortunately it looks like I went on a sniffing spree and opened them all. That was about two weeks ago for a quick sniff. If you’re interested, let me know.

Uniquity

That would be amazing!! I still have plenty for now, but I’ve got a bit of a hoarding approach regarding teas I enjoy. Stupid question – this DT sample sale that I heard about repeatedly but never experienced – Does this only happen in TO or was it nation-wide? How did I miss it??

Jessie

It was nation-wide, but it was in-store only and over three days I think. It was also pretty small-scale. My store only had a little table of gift tins and summer stuff that they had to point out to me. I saw it on Facebook and don’t even know if there was an email about it, so it’d be pretty easy to miss.

Whenever you’d like the Mojito, send me your info!

Comments

Jessie

Uniquity

Jessie

Whenever you’d like the Mojito, send me your info!

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada