I don’t know what I think of this tea. I definitely don’t think peaches. I definitely think green – I’m getting the grassiness that people so often speak of. I don’t know that I like it…Both in smell and in taste I haven’t got any peach hints. It smells sweet, but I get a serious vegetal taste, despite the sweetness. I think I might have to play with this one…

So far, all I can say is that it’s weird. Maybe I understeeped it? Maybe I should mix it with things. I’m a little sad. I’ll try again though!

Update – Bigger mouthfuls bring in something approximating peach, but then I’m left with the grassy after-taste. Which I don’t like. Maybe I should give up on green tea?

Jessie

I found this one strange too, and haven’t gone back to it yet.

Uniquity

I think one more shot at it (after a break). If that doesn’t work, I’ll try a bit of mixing (maybe with Zing Me, which I love…). If THAT doesn’t work, I will find it a new home somewhere.

Comments

Jessie

I found this one strange too, and haven’t gone back to it yet.

Uniquity

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada