drank Ruby Red by Joy's Teaspoon

My tea is here, my tea is here! Thank you Naomi for these samples. I asked for this one, and Wellness as well. As soon as we opened the packets, the beau and I lost our minds – the smell is absolutely amazing. AMAZING. I started looking up the price online before I even steeped a mug. That is selling power.

I’ve only used one teaspoon for two mugs of tea, because we’ve already decided that this needs to be rationed out until we can get more. Keep in mind that we haven’t even tasted it yet.

Okay, water is boiling. Now I have to wait. I gave the tea about five minutes to steep, because I already knew I didn’t use as much leaf as I ought to have. The smell continues to be amazing. I’m like a child in a candy store. The smell is really sweet and fruity, so if you don’t like rooibos, sweet or fruit, you’ll be displeased. I love all those things!

Tasting time! I’m in love. That’s it. In love. Naomi, please say you’ve established shipping to Canada, at least enough for me to have more of this trotting toward me ASAP! I am going to try Wellness tonight or tomorrow and then my order goes in…

JoysTeaspoon

Hope you got my note…shipping to Canada is a go!! And I am a big Ruby Red fan too!