drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Had some of this for breakfast. The smell is amazingly peachy, and after shaking the tin I found I got a good even mix of the different components in my teapot. Steeping, it continued to smell good and peachy, with a yellow liquor. Reminded me of the sun that never comes around anymore.

The smell of the leaves after I poured off the tea was actually quite bitter, so I’m worried that I had the water too hot, but the taste is still delicious. Sort of fresh and peachy, with a mild tea background. I will do a second steep later on and see how that goes.

All that said, this is a nice tea. It doesn’t taste nearly as good as it should ot justify the $18 I paid for 100 g of it. My tin was barely 3/4 full, and it just really isn’t amazing enough to justify a re-buy. I think I would rather have the more full flavours of zing me, for much less cost. Still lovely though, especially if you don’t have to worry about cost.