drank Spearmint (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Yum. Having this tea in one of my favourite treats – a nice big mug of hot chocolate, with the mint tea kicking it up a notch.

Muiriddin

Do you simply brew the spearmint tea and then use it instead of water for the hot chocolate or are you doing something more complex here?

Uniquity

No complexity…I get some hot water, pop in a T-Sac full of spearmint and dump in a package of instant hot chocolate mix. I leave the tea in the whole time because I like a lot of mint, give it a stir et voila!

Comments

Muiriddin

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada