drank Lemon Zest by Joy's Teaspoon

naomi at joy’s Teaspoon is a devil in disguise. She starts off nice enough, sending you cute little samples for free, but then you’re hooked. Then you need to jusy BUY SOME MORE, MAN! Then your stuff arrives and you can’t wait to smell and drink it, but oh look! Another little sample…It’s vicious.

Obviously, my little sample was Lemon Zest. Now, it’s spent the last two weeks travelling around with Wellness and Ruby Red so you knew it was going to be awesome, because that sort of thing rubs off on you. Smells divine, tastes delicious. I get a strong vanillaish lemon meringue pie vibe from this tea. It comes in really soft on the sip, with what I think of as the typical yummy rooibos flavour, but it leaves a sharper lemon taste at the end of the sip. I love it. I’m already plotting my next order. There’s a sale this week, it’s perfectly reasonable! Plus, I got the new position I wanted, so I’ll be able to drink more tea and be happy.

Naomi, you sneaky minx, I love this!

JoysTeaspoon

My favorite nickname ever…sneaky minx!