drank Zing Me by DAVIDsTEA

Backlogging:

I love this tea. I really do. I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed lately by all my fruity/berry teas (at work) so a hot mug of gingery zing me was perfect this morning. I quite enjoy the apricot/ginger mixed with black tea but I found that today, like many others, the apricot was hidden under the ginger and black. This is likely because I over-steep it as I am wont to do. It never comes out bitter, but the ginger burn will increase if you leave it too many minutes. I can’t remember ever adding anything to this tea…It was one of the first (flavoured) blacks that taught me to enjoy tea as it, then see if you need something more.

This is one of the teas I would like to have on hand at all times, so it (happily!) escapes the “no more tea” ban that the beau and I have imposed. Exception being Vanilla Comoro if I want to buy some after I try it. : )

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada