drank Wellness by Joy's Teaspoon

So happy to have a big tin of this in my life. I left the tea in the travel mug’s infuser for about an hour today, and found that by the end of the hour, the flavour had taken on a new dimension. I don’t know which component all of a sudden took over, but I don’t think I’ve had quite this flavour before. I also had a giant piece of orange in this mug, so that was fun.

I never really know what I’m tasting in here, but I imagine that the main flavours I’m picking up are beetroot, apple and carrot. My problem is that I don’t know how to identify beetroot or carrot in a tea! I almost get a hint of something spicy at the end of the sip, but I don’t know what that is. I think I should steep this according to directions sometime and see what the difference is. For now though, I just love having a tea I can toss in the travel mug and forget about for hours!

Boiling 8 min or more

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada