drank Premium Ceylon by Bigelow

It’s really interesting to be so aware of one’s tastes changing. As I drink more and more tea I find myself rarely (if ever) turning to any additions. No honey, no milk, nothing. I also find myself turning more to teas I didn’t previously like, largely unvlafoured blacks, or teas with little flavouring. I think it is a counter to all the berry flavoured teas I so regularly consume. Either way, I turned to this tea largely because nothing else in my tea drawer was appealing to me. I really do need to get a nice bagged chai, I think. The PC one is so-so, but I want a richer one. The thinness of it is extremely confusing. Anyway, A nice cuppa this with no additions was the thing I wanted. Satisfying, though still plan. But hey, that’s what it’s for! : )

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada