I think I love this tea. It’s really hitting the spot right now – amazing berry flavour, and I still think it’s the blueberries that are really shouting at me. But a sweet blueberry flavour, maybe like a blueberry syrup or over-ripe ones. I’m making pancakes for breakfast with blueberries, so this is perfect!

Kristin

I wanted to order this one but I was worried it would tend towards cough syrup flavor. You aren’t getting any of that? If it’s more blueberry then I’ll definitely have to order some.

Uniquity

Well, I can’t remember having had any flavoured cough medicine before (I take as few meds as possible), but I don’t think so. I’ve asked the beau (who also hasn’t had fruity cough medicine, lol) but he shook his head and gave me a look when I asked. I’m gonna stick with no, because I do know the ugly underlying medicine taste that can sometimes happen in things.

Cool, thanks!

Comments

Kristin

Uniquity

Cool, thanks!

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada