Holy Hannah, I love this tea. Brewed some up this afternoon while watching Scott Pilgrim Vs the World again with the beau. Unfortunately when we got this they were almost out at David’s Tea and the tea lady was forced to give us the bottom. Accordingly, there are lots of littles broken bits in my tea : (

I strained it through some paper towel to keep the small bits out of my mug and am enjoying it. Still really grapey, I feel confident in saying that I can taste the delicate white underneath it. I’ve had a couple different white teas now and I think I can finally identify the taste of the itself. It’s really interesting, and almost like a fleeting flavour at the end/underneath the sip.

Unrelated, but I think I will try 52Teas Cantaloupe Bai Mu Dan once again soon and see if my burgeoning appreciation for white teas allows me to more fully enjoy that one. I hope so! I also want a mug of their apple vanilla white chai. I think I’m going to end up with a tea queue if I’m not careful!

Tabby

Yes, Scott Pilgrim! I love that movie… “Send you my love, onna wire…” I’ve never had a grape tea before, though. This sounds really interesting!

Uniquity

Scott Pilgrim is just great. We’re playing the game for the PS3, so I felt the need to re-watch the film. I still haven’t got my hands on the graphic novels, but soon!

Also, I really like the tea. It’s quite pricey though, and I think it was just winter tea, so it’s probably gone. It’s a nice treat, but for the price point not a good value.

Comments

Tabby

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada