drank Premium Ceylon by Bigelow

Continuing on my roll of black teas. I find myself wondering why I rate “plain” or pure teas so low? (Though I suppose my only plain teas tend to be bagged, lol) Only the flavoured teas get in the 90s for me. I think it’s unfair of me to rate additives (in flavouring, content, etc) more generously than pure tea. I know that it’s my general preference for flavoured teas and tisanes, but it still seems harsh. Ah well.

I’ve sourced my new travel mug – seems nearly identical to the old only with a five year warranty. Gonna pick one up for me and one for the beau tonight and we are keeping the receipts for warranty this time!

Anyway, this tea is same as always. I actually find it quite sweet already, so I rarely add anything to it anymore and today is no exception. Nice nice nice.

Bigelow Tea

So glad you are enjoying your Bigelow Tea!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

So glad you are enjoying your Bigelow Tea!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada